Tuesday, March 15, 2011

interview story

Alex Mitchell
Broadcast journalism story
Topic: Rodney Mullen
Angle :( subject, verb, object) Rodney Mullen, skateboarding, skateboard

B role

A role

‘Success is elusive’ by Rodney Mullen
I don’t know about you but I find Rodney Mullen to be a very talented individual.

I think he is a very well rounded person in the world of skateboarding, I also know of his successes and his down times in skateboarding.

I find it interesting that he is so gifted and he does not think about money, he says that skateboarding almost robbed him and he said that it was ‘slavery’.

‘He is the world freestyle champion and he is the founding father of street skating’. There is always a point in someone’s career that they are going to question themselves why am I still doing this.

  I would like to meet him someday personally. He seems to be a very inspiring person

 ‘Yes I would like to meet him someday he seems like a very nice person’.

1 comment:

  1. Alex,

    You need to let the viewers know more about the topic at the beginning. People who do not know Rodney will be lost.

    ReplyDelete